Total No. of Vacancies: 37
Name of the post:
1. Dealers – MMG Scale III: 10 Posts
2. Research Analyst – MMG Scale III: 02 Posts
3. Architects-MMG Scale II: 15 Posts
4. Civil Engineers – MMG Scale II: 08 Posts
5. Electrical Engineers – MMG Scale II: 02 Posts
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (as intimation charges only for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) and Rs.550/-per application (including Intimation Charges) for other candidates. Requisite Fees is to be paid in any of the Core Banking Branch of the Bank by Fee Payment Receipt, the print out of which can be downloaded from the website.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and/or Group Discussions, Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Application link from website will be open from 26-04-2013 to 11-05-2013. After applying On-Line, candidates should take two 2 Print-Outs of the duly filled in Computerized System Generated Application Form.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
2. Click on the link ‘Careers’ and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Online Application’.
5. Fill all the details in the application form and the Challan details.
6. Upload the photograph & signature in the appropriate place.
7. Click on the ‘Submit’ link.
8. After successful submission, take two print outs of the system generated application form and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 26-04-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 11-05-2013
Date of making payments of Application fee: 26-04-2013 to 11-05-2013
Last Date for Edit: 11-05-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 26-05-2013
Date of Written Exam: 23-06-2013