Call letter – NICL for Assistants (Class III) for Interview
NICL come out with its latest notice of Call Letter for the recruitment of vacant posts of Assistant.
NICL Assistant Interview Letter 2015 – Download NICL Asst. Interview Admit card Call letter – National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) had released Interview call letter for Assistant posts on 20.07.2015. The state-wise interview schedule had already been released last time. Earlier, it had conducted Online Exam for the recruitment of Assistants. A large number of candidates appeared for the test for which the results were announced on 29 April 2015. Now it is going to conduct interviews for shortlisted candidates. The latest news is that interview call letter for shortlisted candidates had been released. Interview will commence from 27 July 2015. Those candidates who had qualified, can download NICL Assistant Interview Call Letters from the below given direct link now.
Latest Update: The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) NICL Interview Call Letters for Assistant Post are available for Download now Candidates can Download their Admit Cards & check Schedule from the links provided below…
The NICL Assistant Interview Schedule 2015, candidates can attain all related information with the personal interview such as when the interview will be held, where the personal interview be held and for how much time the interview will be held.
In addition to this interview letter is not only helpful from the interviewees point of view it is also important from the interviewers point of view as it the only evidence of an identity of the interviewee.
Schedule Of Interview:- Personal Interview for Assistant Post will be held on various Dates in the month of July, 2015. Information about Interview is also available on the website of National Insurance.
Interview Call Letter: Interview call letters are available for Download from our website 7 days prior to the date of Interview.Detailed interview programme will be made available at Official Web Site.
- Candidates will be called for Interview, based on their performance in written exam.
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
- New India Assurance has full right to set the Cut off Marks for Interview.
Lists Of Documents: The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.