BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus & Exam Method 2015 is Available of 962 post at bsnl.co.in:
Recently, BSNL JAO Recruitment 2014 has been posted for 962 post. BSNL JAO Syllabus 2014-15, exam schedule, Time Table, previous year paper are mentioned over here so that aspirant who will apply for exam of 22 December 2015.They will have more thought about it.
As per recent notification of BSNL JAO. Online application has been started now who has interested who are capable they can apply here before last submitting date. We have informed all details about examination so that appetent who have applied and who want to apply they will have more idea about it.
For more details about BSNL JAO Application form, recruitment, examination syllabus they will have more idea from this official site www.bsnl.co.in
Below are few details about BSNL JAO Syllabus for 22 February 2015 Exam
Download BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015
It consist of total two paper
General English which contains difference questions of General Awareness, capacity. Total 150 Marks will provided and time limit will be 180 Minutes. All question will be objective type question in this part.
This section will be type of Cost Accounting, Tax, Law, Financial, Management etc. Total 300 marks and time limit will be also 180 Minutes for this part.
Total Marks (Both Papers’ Subtotal): 150+300 = 450 marks
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus:
- Normal English: This part contains question of Grammar, Passage, Verb, Noun, Idioms, Phrase, Active, Passive
- General Awareness/Aptitude: This section will consist of question of Economy, Policies, Current Affairs, Reasoning etc
- Advanced Accounting: Here question will be of Cash and Fund Flow, Final Accountant, Company Accountant, Share, Debentures etc
- Financial Management: This section will have questions of Financial Management, Relationship, audit, Finance Function, Capital budgeting Management & Control etc
- Financial Statements: Here questions will be type of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Statement etc.
- Auditing: It contains question related basic principal of Auditing, Type of Audit etc.
- Bare Acts: Here candidate will face Companies Act 1956, Contract Act, Partnership Act, Consumer act etc.
Official website : externalexam.bsnl.co.in