BSF Recruitment 2015 – BSF Tradesman Constable Recruitment 2015 – BSF 797 Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2015 – www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Tradesman Constable Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 797 Constable Posts at www.bsf.nic.in Tradesman Constable Application Form Notification 2015:
Border Security Force (BSF) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts. You can view official notification by following link.
- Cobbler: 86 Posts
- Tailor: 35 Posts
- Carpenter: 06 Posts
- Plumber: 05 Posts
- Painter: 06 Posts
- Draughtsman: 03 Posts
- Cook: 190 Posts
- Water Carrier: 155 Posts
- Washer Man: 89 Posts
- Barber: 65 Posts
- Sweeper: 138 Posts
- Waiter: 03 Posts
- Mali: 06 Posts
- Khoji: 10 Posts
Minimum educational requirement for BSF Male Constable Recruitment 2015 is Matriculation from recognized board with minimum of two years experience in respective trade or one year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade or two years Diploma with training in the respective trade.
- Name of the department: Border Security Force
- Name of the post: Constable ( Tradesman) ( Male)
- Number of posts: 797
- Job location: All over India
- Application method: Online
- Status: Will begin from 15th June
- Deadline: 14th July
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years
- Educational requirement: Matriculation and experience in the respective trade
- Salary: 5200/-Rs. to 20,200 /- Rs. with grade pay of 2000/- Rs
- Physical standard: height of 167.5 centimeter and chest 78-83 centimeter
- Selection process: Physical standard test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test, Written test
- Website: www.bsf.ni.in
Selected candidates will be paid salary ranged from 5200/-Rs. to 20,200 /- Rs. with grade pay of 2000/- Rs as per Government rule. Salary will depend on job role, qualification, experience and performance. Starting basic will increase from time to time based on performance.
The authority has set up physical standard for the candidates. Candidates must have minimum height of 167.5 centimeter and chest 78-83 centimeter. For reserved people, this standard is slightly lowered. Selection for BSF Constable Recruitment 2015 will be done through multiple phases. Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency test, Document verification, Trade test and finally written test will be taken.
Admit card for written test will be published at least 10 days before the test and BSF Constable Result 2015 will be published in 20 days of the test and will be published on the website.