Brickwork India Walk-in Interview For Business Support Executives (Freshers & Experienced) On 28th September 2013
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Business Support Executives
* To act as an effective interface with other Executives, Managers, Globally
* In liaison with Business Manager, proactively progress issues raised by clients, and follow-up on action points, ensuring the Business Manager remains updated with progress.
* Complex email management and planning which involves working closely and proactively with internal/external senior executive personal assistants.
* Organise international travel including booking flights, transfer, accommodation, meetings and dinners and managing the itinerary to ensure that overseas offices and external parties are kept aware of changes to the schedule
* Monitor email Inbox prioritise emails and highlight those of an urgent nature
* Provide full PA support including typing, telephone and correspondence screening, maintaining filing system and ordering stationery
* Provide ad-hoc administrative support
* Supporting on MS office skills using excel word and powerpoint , report genration
Desire Candidate Profile:
* Strong at English language both written and verbal communication
* A polished and confident style in dealing with staff and clients and excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
* Credibility and gravitas when dealing with Executives and Senior Management
* Enthusiastic and professional individual, committed to high levels of productivity
* Must be flexible, highly organised with strong initiative and willing to work in a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work and deliver in a deadline driven environment whilst managing multiple priorities.
* Advanced PowerPoint and Word skills,
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to quickly forge and maintain business relationships with peers & key stakeholders.
* Calm and a positive and constructive approach to tasks
* Ready to work in Night shift (Preferrably) – US Shfit
Documents To Be Carried:
* Updated CV, educational credentials, previous company experience letters along with 2 passport size photographs.
Walk In Details:
Walk In Date: 27th September 2013
Walk In Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
3rd Floor, Raj Alkaa Park,
29/3 and 32/2 Kalena Agrahara,
Contact Person: Suma