Name Of The Company: BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Experience Required: 0 to 1 yrs
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization, Computers, BCA – Computers
Job Designation: Quality Assurance / Testing Engineer
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills :
- Understanding Project Specifications and translating it into Technical Specifications.
- Test Planning / Test Case Writing & Execution.
- Software Testing Life Cycle Knowledge.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
- Proactive and quick executor.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Testing methodologies and systems will be an added plus.
- Aggregate percentage in graduate / diploma courses should be between 55% to 85%.
- Aggregate percentage in X and XII should be more than 50%.
Package Offered : Best in Market
- Design, Implement and Maintain Test Plans, Test Cases & Scenarios to ensure quality of software/web applications.
- Develop and Implement Manual and Automated Testing Methodologies to ensure accuracy and stability of software/web applications.
- Prepare Test Designs based on documented project requirements and team discussions.
- Track problem reports using a bug-tracking system.
- Work closely with developers for creating quality web applications.
- Drive complete releases of products.
- Functional Testing.
- GUI and Usability testing.
- Prepare functional documentations.
Work Location: Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon
BigStep Technologies is a Gurgaon, India based software development company focused on creating outstanding software products. With a worldwide client base encompassing big well known enterprises as well as stealth startups, BigStep partners with organizations of varying sizes. Technology is at the heart of everything we do at BigStep.