Uttrakhand Lekhpal Recruitment 2015, Apply Online Uttarakhand 1644 Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment 2015
Uttrakhand government issued a Notification for the Recruitment to post of Patwari-Lekhpal. All the Selected candidates appointed in various city in uttrakhand state. All the process completed within five months. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply Online…….
Vacancy Details :- Total Vacancy : 1644 Posts
- Patwari : 1216 Posts
- Lekhpal : 428 Posts
Educational Qualification – All the candidates must have Graduate degree in any stream from any recognized University. All The Interested candidate who want a job in the area of lekhpal & Pathwari in the state of Uttrakhand those may apply for this post but applied candidates must have a graduation degree
Age Limit : Candidates Minimum Age will be 21 Years & Maximum Age will be 28 Years as on 01.07.2015 (For PATWARI) & Candidates Minimum Age will be 21 Years & Maximum Age will be 35 Years as on 01.07.2015 (For LEKHPAL).
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 300/- & SC/ ST Candidates have to pay Fee Rs. 150/-. Fee will be submitted in Form of Demand Draft & IPO.
How to Apply : Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can apply Online. Candidates have to apply only through Online Mode Only. No other mode of Application will be accepted. Candidates can Apply Online from 05 October, 2015.
Essential Dates for Uttarakhand Patwari- Lekhpal Recruitment 2015:
- Online application process started on 5 October 2015.
- Online application process will be ended on 10 November 2015.
- Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Admit Card 2015 will be available on 30 November 2015.
- Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Physical test will be conducted from 15 December to 20 December 2015.
- Uttarakhand Patwari- Lekhpal Written Exam will be held on 27 December 2015.
- Uttarakhand Patwari- Lekhpal Written Exam Results 2015 will be released on 15 January 2016.
- Uttarakhand Patwari- Lekhpal Medical Test and Document Verification will be done on15 February 2015.
- Training will get started from 1 March 2015.
LAST DATE : 10/11/2015
For More Details Please Visit : http://go.uk.gov.in