Haryana Police Recruitment Board has declared a notification related to job openings for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2014 for total 308 vacancies and inviting online application on official site at haryanapolice.nic.in before due date. Haryana police recruitment board is the one recruits the candidates for the police force of Haryana and after recruiting them also gives training to them.
Recently they have declared one new notification of recruitment for the post of Constable and there are total 308 vacancies of this post. So, those who are interested for this type of job have a nice opportunity and they can apply for this online from the official site. Those who want to apply for this post have to go through the below given conditions and criteria.
Number of posts: 308 posts
Name of post: Constable
- Male Constable: 298 posts
- Female Constable: 10 posts
- Age should be between 18 to 21 years and relaxation will be given as per the government rules
- Male candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and female candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-
- Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
- Candidate should passed class 12 from any recognized educational board with secured position in National School Games, National Level Tournaments organized by the national federations or should have obtained 1st or 2nd position in state level tournaments.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online from the official site of Haryana police and fill up online form there with all details
- On the basis of the Physical efficiency test and written test or interview
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for online application: 25/02/2014 (up to 05:00 PM)