ANSYS Hiring For Freshers/Exp as Associate Engineer-testing – B.Tech, M.Tech – September 2013
* Perform software product testing and investigate possible causes of problems according to the company’s overall development and testing processes.
* Comply with the company’s quality procedures.
* Assist in the planning and implementation of testing initiatives.
* Help to analyze requirements and develop tests suitable for new/enhanced meshing features.
* Update and modify existing tests as necessary.
* Develop test case documentation.
* Specify and write test cases.
* Write and/or maintain test scripts for automated testing.
* Perform functional, application, regression and performance tests.
* Analyze test results and issue defect reports.
* Perform other assigned tasks as directed by the supervisor to improve the overall quality of ANSYS, Inc. products
Job location: Pune
Position: Associate Engineer-testing
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
* Bachelors degree in engineering
* Degree in Engineering, preferably Masters degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Process
* Engineering or similar
* Exposure to CAD/CAE tools by way of industrial experience or Academic projects
* A thorough and careful approach to work; close attention to details and quality
* Ability to establish good working relationships with development, testing, software quality assurance, and support staff.
* General skills in planning and problem solving
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and Linux systems and programming/scripting languages is desirable
How To Apply: