American Express Hiring For Management Trainee – MBA – September 2013
* Develop and implement underwriting credit risk models for prospects and customers for US markets.
* Leverage big data and machine learning tools for building next generation analytics and capabilities
* Extract and manipulate credit bureau data and translate analytical insights into business applications
* Additionally, the individual is expected to come up with new ideas and drive innovation
Job location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
* MBA, Master’s degree In Economics, Statistics or related fields from a reputed institute.
* 0-1 Years of relevant/related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance.
* Proficiency with programming In SAS/SQL/JAVA.
* Ability to drive results with strong thought leadership.
* Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively, manage and integrate with cross-functional business partners worldwide.
How To Apply: