Amazon Recruitment For Fresher Graduates – BE,B.Tech – September 2013
* You will have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field such as Mathematics or Engineering.
* You will bring in 1+ years of experience in automated QA or engineering that involved converting business requirements into working software and have worked with senior engineers on delivering production grade software solutions.
* Experienced in Unix shell scripting and tools such as grep and regex.
* Your success will depend on your skills in scripting, familiarity with Unix, detail oriented testing.
* You understand basic data structures and algorithms and not which are most appropriate for a given task.
* Your deliverables must be well designed, implemented, tested, deployed and supported. You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
* You draw upon strong analytical skills to formulate the impact of your changes on large volumes of catalog data.
* You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context, and engaging senior software engineers for assistance when appropriate.
* You develop pragmatic and flexible solutions without over-engineering.
How To Apply: