Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 for 331 Trainee Cabin Crew ~ Air India Limited is looking for bright and energeticIndian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Northern, Western, Eastern and Southern Regions on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements. You can view official Advertisement by following link.
- 10+2 (Matriculation) from a recognized Board / University Candidates who are three years’ Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
- Height & BMI: Female – 160 cms | Male – 172 cms.
- Vision: Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles not allowed. Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Colour Vision (Colour Blindness): Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College Chart
- Language: Fluency in English and Hindi. Candidates having fluency in any Foreign Language of destination where Air India operates will be given preference.
- Start Date of online application: 11/09/2015
- Last Date of online application: 06/10/2015