AIMA Recruitment 2014 application form for management trainee, accountant and junior technical assistant vacancies at www.aima.in :
All India Management Association has offered new vacancies of management field and accounting posts in AIMA Recruitment 2014 for filling up to total 151 positions and online application form issued on its official portal at www.aima.in. So, all qualified and interested candidates can apply empty seats to be available on Technical Assistant, Management Trainee vacant. Online procedure has started on 05th November, 2014 to end date of the submission on 09th December, 2014
As we know that AIMA is a federation of LMAs – Local Management Associations. Right now total 63 affiliates LMAs all our the country and 02 co-operating management associations.
AIMA Recruitment 2014 – Total number of posts: 151 vacancies
- Management Trainee for General : 08
- Management Trainee for Accounts: 19
- Management Trainee for Technical: 10
- Accountant : 02
- Jr. Technical Assistant : 112
- General/ OBC need to pay Rs 500/- and SC/ST/PH no any fee required for these posts.
- For post no 1, 2, 3 and 5: Age of eligible candidates should be not more than 28 years.
- For post no 4: Maximum age 30 years
- Dear candidates please refer official notification because all posts has required different education criteria.
- Selection on the basis of the good performance in written examination test and personal interview.
- Post no 1: Rs 20600 to 46500/-
- Post no 2: Rs 20600 to 46500/-
- Post no 3: Rs 20600 to 46500/-
- Post no 4: Rs 16400 to 40500/-
- Post no 5: Rs 10500 t0 28690/-
- Go to official website jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014 and fill up online application form with required all eligibility level criteria
- Dear candidates please sent it to one copy of application form with passport size photograph and relevant document
“Post Box No. 3076,
New Delhi – 110003″
- Online registration started: 05th November, 2014
- Last date for online form: 09th November, 2014
- Last date of receiving registration form: 13th December, 2014
- Written examination will be taken: 25th January, 2015