AIIMS Recruitment 2016 – Walk in for Scientist, Radiographer & Other Posts: All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Scientist (Embryologist), Radiographer, Field Investigator vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format within 20 days from the date of advertisement for Post 3 & walk in interview on 05, 06-01-2016 Post 2, 3. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
AIIMS Walk in Interview for Various Vacancies Detail
Total no of Posts: 86 Posts
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Technical Prosthetics or Orthotics: 01 Post
- Bachelor’s degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics from a Institution /University recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India. Registration with the Rehabilitation Council of India
- Technical Officer (Dental)/Dental Technician: 03 Posts
- 10+2 with Science from a recognized University/ Board. Diploma (minimum 2 years duration from a recognized institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo –facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances. Registered as Dental Hygienist / Dental Mechanic with the Dental Council of India
- Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist): 03 Posts
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Audiometry Technician(ENT): 01 Post
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institute / University. B.Sc. (Hons.)in Speech and Hearing. Clinical Experience in a Hospital (ENT)
- Technical Assistant/Technician: 69 Posts
- B. Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 2.5 years experience in the concerned field. Or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 8 years experience in the concerned field. Or For posts in Anesthesia /Operation Theatre, B. Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 Years experience in concerned field. 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 Years experience in concerned field.
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): 09 Posts
- B. Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 10 years experience in the concerned field. Or For posts in Anesthesia /Operation Theatre, B. Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 10 Years experience in concerned field. Or 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 13 Years experience in concerned field.
Age Limit: 62 years as on the date of walk-in-interview
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by interview only or by written exam followed by interview, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): The application fee should be in form of only bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates) (Non refundable) in favor of “AIIMS RISHIKESH” payable at Rishikesh. Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft. No application fee is applicable for person with disability (PWD) candidates. This fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted.
How to Apply aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply on prescribe format & reach their for interview along with original & self attested copy of all certificates / documnets like, Age proof, Residence Proof, Qualification proof, NOC document (if applicable), Age Relaxation Document, Experience certificate (if any), Application fee in form of demand draft, Any other relevant document to support your candidature to given below address.
Send your application to given address: Recruitment cell, AIIMS, Virbhadera Marg, Rishikesh – 249201.
- Interview Date: 14, 15 & 16/01/2016
- Interview Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am