Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Senior Resident: 81 Posts
- Pathology & Lab Medicine: 01 post
- Microbiology: 03 posts
- Pharmacology: 02 posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 02 posts
- Community Medicine/ Family Medicine: 05 posts
- General Medicine: 05 posts
- Dermatology: 03 posts
- Psychiatry: 02 posts
- Pediatrics: 04 posts
- General Surgery: 05 posts
- Orthopedics: 04 posts
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 06 posts
- ENT: 02 posts
- Radio-diagnosis: 08 posts
- Anesthesiology: 06 posts
- Dentistry: 01 post
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 02 posts
- Neurology: 05 posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 07 posts
- Neurosurgery: 06 posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 02 posts
- Junior Resident: 52 Posts
- For Sr. Resident:
- A MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- For the post of Pulmonary Medicine a MCI recognized Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine or MD/DNB in Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with DM/MCh in concerned specialty will be preferred in Neurology / Neurosurgery / Burns and Plastic surgery.
- For the post of senior resident in Dentistry a DCI recognized postgraduate dental degree viz. MDS in Prosthodontics / Periodontics / OMDR from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Jr. Resident:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- MP State Medical / Dental Council registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Maximum two terms (of 6 months each) are allowed. If anyone join and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be maximum of 33 years for the posts mentioned above. For more details read the official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates) through online.
Pay Scale: Candidates who were selected for the posts mentioned above will get an attractive salary of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- and get Grade pay of Rs.5,400/- for Junior Residents and Rs.6,600/- for Senior Residents posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in