AIC of India Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013
–Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd (AIC) 45 Administrative Officer AO (Scale I) Vacancy Notification Online Application Form 2013
Administrative Officer (Scale I): 42 Posts
- Group A: B.E./B.Tech. in Agriculture Engineering / B.Sc.(Agri.) with 60% marks OR Post Graduate in Agriculture Sciences with 55% marks.
- Group B: PG Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales) with minimum 55% of marks in aggregate.
- Group C: BE/B.Tech. (Computer/IT) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) MIT (Masters in Information Technology)/MCM (Masters in Computer Management) with minimum 55% in aggregate.
- Group D: B.Com. degree with minimum 60% OR ACS/ACWA/ACA OR M.Com with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Group E: Bachelor of Law with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or LLM 3 (three) years’ experience as a practicing lawyer is essential (2 (two) years experience for SC/ST candidates).
- Group F: Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR Masters Degree with 55% marks.Applications Fee: For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/Permanent employees of AICIL Rs. 100/- + Rs. 25/- as service charges to Axis Bank Ltd. and For All other categories (GEN /OBC/ECO/SSRCO): Rs. 500/- + Rs. 25/- as service charges to Axis Bank Ltd.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply only online through the Company’s website i.e. www.aicofindia.com.
- On-line registration 30/04/2013 to 20/05/2013.
- Payment of Fees online by candidates 30/04/2013 to 20/05/2013.
- Payment of Fees offline by candidates 03/05/2013 to 22/05/2013.
- Download of call letters for on-line examination 06/06/2013 to 16/06/2013 [i.e. till the date of examination].
- Date of On-Line Examination 16/06/2013 [Sunday].
- Date of conduct of descriptive paper 14/07/2013.
AIC of India Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 details click here