SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY (SWR)
No:S / P: 210 / IV / ACT Apprentice / 01 / 2011
Notification No. 01/2011
SWR Act Apprentice Vacancy 2011
South Western Railway (SWR) invites applications from the Candidates having Diploma it ITI in relevant Trade for Filling up the vacant posts of Act Apprentice. Aspirants who want to undergo the training as Act Apprentice may apply in prescribed format and send their application to The Chief Workshop Manager, Central Workshops of SWR on or before 15/12/2011 till 5.00 pm. Other relevant details regarding this can be seen in the following paragraphs.
Position: Act Apprentice:
Total Vacancy: 161
Trades and vacant seats
|Various Trades||Vacant Seats|
|Central Workshop, Mysore||Bangalore Division SWR||Mysore Division SWR|
Note: Training Period as per Apprentice Act will be of one year
Minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years as on 15/11/2011. Relaxations in age for SC / ST candidates will be given upto 5 years and OBC Candidates will be upto 3 years
Cl 10th Ped with 50% Marks with Diploma in ITI in relevant trade affiliated to National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Candidates will be paid of Rs.1700 PM for Welder and PASAA Trades and Rs.1970 for all other Trades
How to apply:
1. Prescribed application form can be downloaded through the website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in, Take a print of the application on A4 Size Paper
2. Fill up application with proper details with Ball Point pen, Paste a Latest pport size photograph on the provided space which should be attested by the Gazetted Officer. One pport size photographs should be pasted on the admit card.
3. Duly filled application in all respect should be sent with self address envelop of 11*5 size (No Self Addressed envelop are required for SC / ST Candidates) and all supporting documents attested by the Gazetted Officer to “The Chief Workshop Manager, Central Workshops, South Western Railway, Manandawadi Road Mysore – 570008” on or before 15/12/2011 till 5.00 pm
4. Application can also be submitted by hand at the same address
5. Cover of the application should be super scribed with the words “Application for Engagement as Act Apprentices (Ex. ITI)”