Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 125 Clerk Vacancies: Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank has issued notification for recruitment of the 125 Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-10-2013 to 19-10-2013.
Abhyudaya Bank Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 125
Name of the Post: Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age must limit should be between 18 years and 30 years as on 01-10-2013 i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-10-1983 and later than 01-10-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess any Graduation from a recognized university with proficiency in Marathi language and knowledge of English is required and preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test/ examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee including bank and other charges of Rs.400/- for General and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/NT. The fee can be deposit either through the online mode by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking or offline mode through any of the branches of Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Ltd through the system generated fee payment challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in from 05-10-2013 to 19-10-2013. After successful submission of online application candidates must take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online candidates should have a valid email ID and must scan their passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and select the ‘Careers’ link to go through the details of current notification.
3. Select the link Click here to Apply Online to open the online application.
4. Fill all the basic mandatory details carefully, upload the photograph and signature and check for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5.After submission of online application pay the fee through online/offline mode as mentioned above.
6. Take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 05-10-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 19-10-2013
Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Online Mode: 05-10-2013 -19-10-2013
Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Offline Mode: 08-10-2013 to 24-10-2013
Date of Closure for Edit: 19-10-2013.
Last Date for Reprint: 03-11-2013.
Date for Written Examination: 23-11-2013